Sunday 2 December 2012

Lynnderella's Connect the Dots & China Glaze's Lighthouse

Hello everybody! Today I'm going to show you a mani I did using Lynnderella's Connect the Dots & China Glaze's Lighthouse.
Connect the Dots has black and white hex glitters, as well as square glitters, in a clear shimmer base making it a great topcoat for all sort of nail polish colours, whether it's red, or blue, gold, silver, yellow.
Lighthouse is a gold-yellow shimmery nail polish, and it's a bit sheer so I applied three coats.

Do you guys like this mani?
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. connect the dots is soo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    http://xtinenails.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! But as I was nominated for the Liebster Award before, I've already answered it, you can check it out in here: http://nailpolishvixen.blogspot.pt/2012/09/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  3. How pretty! I love the color combo-not something you see often! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks really cool...love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so intricate- great job!

    ReplyDelete