Saturday 18 August 2012

KBShimmer Cotton Candy

Hello everybody! I hope you're all having a great weekend. I recently ordered a few KBShimmer nail polishes, because I have been in love with them for a while, so when they got back in stock I ordered them. The one I'm going to show you today is Cotton Candy. 
Cotton Candy has a pink base with pink, blue and purple hexes, and purple square glitter. I used two coats with Essie Good to go top coat.









Cotton Candy is without a doubt, one of my favourite nail polishes ever, I absolutely love it, and one thing I think it's great about the KBShimmer nail polishes, is that they can be used on their own, without layering with another nail polish, which something that doesn't usually happen with glitter nail polishes.

Oh, I bought the KBShimmer nail polishes from Harlow & Co.
 I hope you liked it. Have a fantastic weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a pretty polish!! It looks so cute on your nails!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It really is a gorgeous colour!

      Delete
  2. This is lovely - and i like your blog - not sure how to follow you though? do you have a widget for GFC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) When I want to follow a blog I usually just add their website link to Blogger's Reading list. Everytime I try to add Friend Connect, it says that it was retired on March 1, 2012. Is there a way that I can install Friend Connect?

      Delete
  3. Great swatch! KBShimmer has such pretty polishes. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award over at my blog, do check it out :)

    ReplyDelete